RESTore™ is backed by multiple studies, including an RCT
Request the RESTore™ evidence book
- AASM. (2010). Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is Effecive in Treating Chronic Insomnia. [Press Release].
- Carey, B. (2013, November 19). Sleep Therapy Seen as an Aid
Study Finds Big Benefit in Treating Insomnia. The New York Times, p. 1. Available online: www.nytimes.com/2013/11/19/health/treating-insomnia-to-heal-depression.html?_r=0&pagewanted=print 4/4
- Carey, B. (2013, November 19). Sleep Therapy Seen as an Aid. The New York Times: 2013, Nov. 18.
- Celmer, L. (2013). Study of insomnia finds a new predictor for suicidal thoughts. American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2013.
- Deacon, B.J. and Lickel, J.J. (2009). On the Brain Disease Model of Mental Disorders. The Behavior Therapist. ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIORAL AND COGNITIVE THERAPIES: VOLUME 32, NO. 6 • SEPTEMBER 2009.
- Graff LA, Kaoukis G, Vincent N, Piotrowksi A, Ediger J. (2012). New models of care for psychology in Canada’s health services. Can Psychol. 2012;53:165-177.
- Hebert, E.A., Vincent, N, Lewycky, S & Walsh, K. (2010). Attrition and adherence in the online treatment of chronic insomnia. Behavioral Sleep Medicine, 8:3, 141-150. Alailbale online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15402002.2010.487457
- Holmqvist M, Vincent N, Walsh K. (2013). Web- vs telehealth-based delivery of cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia: a randomized controlled trial. Sleep Med. 2013;15(2):187-195.
- Laberg, L. (2014). Several Strategies Fight Insomnia in Mood Disorder Patients. American Psychiatric Association. Psychiatric News 2014; 47.16:13-13.
- McKinstry, B., Wilson, P., and Espie, C. (2009). Non-pharmacological management of chronic insomnia in primary care. British Journal of General Practice, February 2008: 79-80.
- Robotham, D. et al. (2011). Sleep Matters: The impact of sleep on health and wellbeing, Mental Health Awareness Week 2011. Mental Health Foundation.
Shute, N. (2014, Feb. 14) Working with a therapist can help when sleeping pills don’t. NPR Short.
- Vincent N, Lewycky S., (2009). Logging on for better sleep: randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of online treatment for insomnia. Sleep. 2009;32(6):807-15.
- Vincent N, Walsh K, Lewycky S., (2010). Sleep locus of control and computerized cognitive-behavioral therapy (cCBT). Behav Res Ther. 2010;48(8):779-783.
- Vincent N, Walsh K. (2013). Stepped care for insomnia: an evaluation of implementation in routine practice. J Clin Sleep Med. 2013;9(3):227–234.
- Vincent, N, Walsh, K & Lewycky, S. (2013). Determinants of success for computerized cognitive behavior therapy: Examination of an insomnia program. Behavioral Sleep Medicine, 11:5, 328-342. Available Online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15402002.2012.700662
- Vincent, N., and Walsh, K. (2013). Hyperarousal, sleep scheduling, and time awake in bed as mediators of outcome in computerized cognitive-behavioral therapy (cCBT) for insomnia. Elsevier Ltd. Behaviour Research and Therapy 51 (2013) 161-166. Available online: www.elsevier.com/locate/brat